Lytle ISD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Annual Enrollment Letter - Spanish
- Supplemental Benefits
- Universal Availability Notice
- 403(b) Retirement Plan - Authorized Providers
- First Financial Representative - Contact Information
Teacher Retirement Services
ACTION REQUIRED: Distribute Model Notice for Health Insurance Exchanges to Employees by October 1, 2013 As required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), participating districts/entities in TRS-ActiveCare will need to provide employees written notice of the existence of the health insurance exchanges by October 1, 2013. The Department of Labor developed a model notice (http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/FLSAwithplans.pdf) to use for this purpose. Employers who would like to fill out the information on pages 2 and 3 of the form may do so. However, the information that the ACA required is found on the first page of the model notice.
- ACA Employee Notification (English)
- ACA Employee Notification (Spanish)
- Guidance Regarding Employee Notification under ACA