Lytle Primary will be conducting Pre-Registration for Head Start and Kindergarten students for the 2014-2015 school year.
Location: Lytle Primary Library
Date(s) & times:
April 1st - 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 1:00-6:00 p. m.
April 2nd - 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 1:00-4:00 p. m.
Bring the following information to register your child:
- Shot Record
- Official Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (utility bill with physical address)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Photo ID of parent/guardian registering child
Bring these additional documents for Head Start registration:
- Proof of Income (2012 – 1040 tax form)
- Federal Assistance (Medicaid, TANF, WIC)
The child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2014 in order to register for Kindergarten. No child will be enrolled without the necessary documents.
For more information please call (830) 709-5140.