1) Stores have begun their back to school specials on school supplies. Our Primary and Elementary school supply lists can be found on the Parent Info page of www.lytleisd.com
2) New student registration will be taking place for all grades on the 1st floor of Lytle Junior High the following days and times:
- August 5th 8am - 11am
- August 6th 8am - 11am and 1:00-6:00pm
- August 7th 8am - 11am and 3-7pm
**All students entering 2nd, 6th and 9th grades will need to provide proof of residency to continue Lytle ISD enrollment. This proof can be a utility or water bill that shows the family name with a physical address within our district.
LYTLE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
3) As you have heard in previous announcements and the Lytle Leader News, all students aged 9th -12th grade will be issued an Apple iPad to assist in their learning for the 2014-2015 school year and beyond. Students will receive their device at a mandatory training session that a parent or guardian attends with them. Also at this session, acceptable usage forms and a $25 technology usage fee will be collected. iPad deployment sessions are being held at the 2nd floor of Lytle Junior High and families may come to one of the following times:
- August 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th at 11:00am - 1:00pm or 6:00 - 8:00pm
4) Also at the iPad Deployment sessions, students may purchase the 2013-2014 LHS Yearbook from Ms. Van de Walle. Yearbooks are $35 and a $10 deposit ensures that students can add their own custom pages from printing in this year's edition. Wednesday, August 13th at 8pm is the last time to order the 2014 yearbook with a custom page.
5) If you would like to recognize your student in the 2014 Fall Sports Program, the Class of 2015 is accepting Student Spirit Ads. If you would like to recognize your student or your business in the magazine, please contact Robert Mumme at 210-827-4109. The following ads are available:
- 1/4 page ad - $90
- 1/2 page ad - $175
- Full page ad - $300