Looking to help make a difference in the lives of our students or faculty? Each campus offers different opportunities for volunteers. Some examples include:
- Assisting in the front office
- Working with student groups in the classroom
- Providing additional opportunities and support such as recreation, enrichment, and tutoring
- Assisting with supervision, contributing to campus "beautification," and helping to get materials ready
Other ways to get involved:
- Participating in campus organizations or support groups
- Supervision of classroom activities or field trips
- Joining facilities planning, visioning or district and campus improvement committees
- Attending board meetings to learn more about district operations
Contact the campus offices for more information about getting involved.
Volunteers must pass a criminal history background check in order to ensure the safety of our students. Lytle ISD is authorized by state law to obtain criminal history record information on individuals who intend to serve as volunteers for the district (Texas Education Code 22.083).
Your personal information as well as your criminal history record results are strictly confidential. The background check is conducted at Central Office. Please contact Laura Uribe-Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or 830-709-5100, if you have questions about the process or status of your background check.
DOWNLOAD BACKGROUND CHECK FORMS: